AJC's charter establishes several priorities for the members in the way the organise their structure and their artistic project.
Thus is valued the commitment for the promotion of jazz and its musicians, both in our territories in Europe. This charter is also a important élément of our network because it provides an analytical framework for each new membership application but also a label linked to the commitment of members AJC:
– Independent artistic direction
– Commitment to original projects
– Commitment to contemporary jazz and creative music
– Supporting the emergence and dissemination of artists
– Working inside and for a territory and seeking new audiences
– Involvement in cooperation activities and international exchanges